Languages: English and Italian.
Internet connection: it’s not required.
ENVIRONMENTALLY HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE is an application that, through guided steps, will allow you to prepare your shipment of UN 3082 – ENVIRONMENTALLY HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, LIQUID, N.O.S. or UN 3077 – ENVIRONMENTALLY HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, SOLID, N.O.S. in accordance with the requirements of ADR Regulations (by road), IMDG (by sea) and ICAO/IATA Regulations (by air).
It can be used everywhere and anytime.
It provides information about shipment of:
- combination packagings
- single packagings
It provides, information about shipment of:
- goods in excepted quantity
- goods in limited quantity
- dangerous goods full regulated.
This application provides a reliable and complete guide on the procedures for packing, labelling and marking the package, fill in all required documents and define the maximum quantities permitted by the Regulations of the mode of transport you want to use.
In details the application will help you:
- choose the correct packagings;
- mark and label packages with markings and labels required (the app shows an example of a package ready to be shipped).
- Fill in all documents (ADR Transport Document, Multimodal, Shipper’s Declaration and AWB);
- Identify the maximum quantities per inner and outer packagings permitted.
UN 3077 / UN 3082 is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-03-17. The program can be installed on Android.
UN 3077 / UN 3082 (version 1.2) has a file size of 25.17 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.